x
Browse
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Neuropathy

Hello I am a 25 year male and I have been having a burning, itching feeling around my upper body. I first noticed this in September of last year when I was stretching. I was stretching my neck and ...

My body over the past day or seems to feel heavy and it's worrying me...like as if it's a blood thing going on or a neuropathy thing, idk what....i don't feel dizzy or anything...when i lift my arm...

Hello i am experiencing since a month, every 3 or 4 days a pain in the middle of the back... it sometimes also give me pain on the right torso... then i feel very tiered and i have my right hand ...

Can I take Gabapentin only when I have symptoms? I was prescribed 100mg Gabapentin, starting at 3 per day, then up to 6 per day. I currently take 2 per day, about 12 hours apart. I was prescribed ...

I was recently sitting on the floor painting, my right foot under my left buttocks, for an extended period of time (~3-4 hours) with few breaks. During the breaks I noticed my foot had "fallen...

1234567Prev /