x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Neuropathy

Hello i am experiencing since a month, every 3 or 4 days a pain in the middle of the back... it sometimes also give me pain on the right torso... then i feel very tiered and i have my right hand ...

06/29/15

Can I take Gabapentin only when I have symptoms? I was prescribed 100mg Gabapentin, starting at 3 per day, then up to 6 per day. I currently take 2 per day, about 12 hours apart. I was prescribed ...

06/25/15

I was recently sitting on the floor painting, my right foot under my left buttocks, for an extended period of time (~3-4 hours) with few breaks. During the breaks I noticed my foot had "fallen...

06/25/15

I have pressure on a nerve in my thumb from using scissors. How long does it take to restore the feeling?

06/17/15

Heya, my left foot has been numb for roughly 3 days now - and by saying my left foot I really only mean it's top side. I just noticed (days after the numbness showed up) a small circular patch of d...

06/14/15
1234567Prev /