x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Neuropathy

Dear Doctor, I had a cervical MRI (in Germany, self pay, not ordered by a doctor) and now I have the results and am not sure what it means. I am looking for an opinion on if the report matches to m...

04/01/15

I have sleep paralysis ,sometimes mostly during afternoon.I am little waked up and in dream also able to move my body difficultly.

04/01/15

Hello, I've always had this weird muscle fasciculation on random places on my body (arms, legs, face etc.) and it twitches for like 3 seconds.. and then it stops. It happens a lot of time in a day ...

03/31/15

Hey, i was playing hockey back in july last year (roughly 7 months ago) when i was hit in the head just above my eye brow with a hockey ball. I had to have 6 stitches. i didnt loose conciousness an...

03/22/15

Are dopamine and serotonin supplements unhealthy? Unhealthy brain funktion that I'm sure has to do with both and no I'm not a drugy but had been in a car accident... May have ptsd

03/22/15
1234567Prev /