Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Hi there I'm a 20 years old male, I've recently discover a small lump on the back of my neck it's immovable and when I pressed on it I kinda feel a mild pain or umcomfortness, I've been worried an...

My son told me today he has swollen lymph glands in his neck and he's itchy. He's also sweating profusely at night and his lower back hurts all the time for no reason. My brother died from Hodgkins...

My son had his 15 month checkup and the doctor noted swollen lymph nodes on his right side neck area. The doctor said he would keep an eye on them. My son has no symptoms of illness besides a spo...

Yes my dad had some hearing deficits on the L side and was referred to a ENT. The ENT put some scope in him and "felt something" so he sent him for a CT scan w/Contrast. The scan showed a...

I have a lymph swelling on my neck, just 1 inch directly below the left ear lobe [ next to jaw] nothing on the right side I have no infection that could be found, and given augmentin by urgent car...

1234567Prev /