Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

I had a cervical lymph node removal in january 2015 and it reoccured in august but i didn't remove it yet. with the reoccurrence, i am having night sweat, extreme hair loss and loss in appetite, d...

I had an ultrasound on a palpable submandibular lymph node that popped up about 5 months ago. The measurements were 1.4 x 0.5 x 1.7 cm . A similar lymph node was found on the left side measuring ...

I want to speak to Hematologist or oncologist who can give me second opinion of my NH Lymphoma diagnosed two years ago

I am a 45 year old female. 2 years ago I had a cyst removed from my breast. Shorty after surgery, my axillary lymph node swelled up and caused me great pain, so they biopsied it. Results were atypi...

Hello, I would better like to understand the results from my ultrasound. Findings: Two lymph nodes are identified in the right submandibular region with the larger measuring 1.8 x 1.7 x 1.0 cm ...

1234Prev /