NSAIDs

THE BOTTOM OF MY LEFT FOOT,RIGHT BELOW MY TOES IT FEELS NUMBNESS, IT MAKE ME LIMP. WENT TO DOCTOR HE SAID MY SECOND TOE IS LONGER AND PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE BACK OF THE TOE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I have a red area on the joints on my index finger. Just on the finger. They look kind of bruised, but could be bleeding from inside. Doesn't hurt nor does it itch. But I feel a pain in my wrist. T...

I took 2 ibuprofen and later that night I woke up to a nose bleed does that mean anything fyi I took the ibuprofen for my hand

Yes I just noticed that both of my ankles and feet are swollen. They weren't like that this morning just got home from work. Can you tell me why they would swell like that?

Last Summer on holiday I started feeling very lightheaded I wasn't sure if I sat out in the sun too much but when I got home I was okay until a few months later when I got bad neck pain I went to s...

1234567Prev /