NSAIDs

I took 2 ibuprofen and later that night I woke up to a nose bleed does that mean anything fyi I took the ibuprofen for my hand

I took 4000mg of ibuprofen on 2/5/15 in the morning and am having tooth surgery on 5/5/15 I am being put to sleep, will the taking of the ibuprofen cause me harm along with the anaesthesia

Hello doctor, My wife developed a wound on her left thigh few days back. We ignored it and then the surrounding area started swelling. Now the swelling has reached till lymph nodes. We went to a g...

Please help me. First of all, I will tell you the basics: I am turning 18 this month, I weigh 105-110 pounds, and I am 5'1" tall. The problem lies in my medication. I have been told by my doct...

1234Prev /