Osteoarthritis

Hi My name is roy rafidianta, i Will have a total hip replacement of My left hip. My surgeon suggests that I should choose between depuy summit stem and pinnacle cup or zimmer ml taper and trilogy ...

I'm a healthy 33 year old male. Always been healthy, not very high muscle mass, 6'0" 180 lbs I've had a "bad elbow" since the age of 13. The pain started probably when I was whipp...

I've been taking 200 mg of Celebrex daily for the past 4 years. Folks at the pharmacy has raised the alarm. Any good substitution(s) for Celebrex out there?

I am 44yr old male. Iam experencing knee pain for the last four months. X ray revealed early stages of osteoarthritis. And my doctor said that we cannot regenerate cartilage.Do we have ant medi...

I have post traumatic arthritis and I am really struggling with pain I can hardly do anything anymore is this normal I have it in my ankles and heel bone where I have metal work due to severe fract...

1234567Prev /