Ovarian Cancer

I was just reading something about Ovarian Cancer. I do not have any children and I read that I may been at a higher risk. There is no family history of Ovarian Cancer but all of my close relati...

Hello, My mother has ovarian cancer (her condition is attached in the attachments below). She was told by the doctor to go for a surgery. My questions are: 1. Please, tell what hospital i...

I had a pelvic ultrasound today . It showed my ovaries were fine but said small density adjacent to left ovary of questionable clinical significance, consideration is localized hydrosalpinx with mi...

Seven years ago I had a c-section and afterwards developed crampy pain in my lower abdomen that seemed to come and go ... sometimes lingering for days and sometimes disappearing for a few weeks at ...

Dear Doctor, My sister has just undergone surgical removal of an ovarian tumor weighing 2 kilograms and has taken root. after being checked in the laboratory and the results of the biopsy of the...

12345Prev /