Ovarian Cancer

I had a pelvic ultrasound today . It showed my ovaries were fine but said small density adjacent to left ovary of questionable clinical significance, consideration is localized hydrosalpinx with mi...

Seven years ago I had a c-section and afterwards developed crampy pain in my lower abdomen that seemed to come and go ... sometimes lingering for days and sometimes disappearing for a few weeks at ...

Dear Doctor, My sister has just undergone surgical removal of an ovarian tumor weighing 2 kilograms and has taken root. after being checked in the laboratory and the results of the biopsy of the...

Hello I am a 17 year old female that has symptoms of ovarian cancer. I've been having sharp dull ache pains in my ovaries area during ovulation and that's been going on for about 3 months. The pain...

After living in the US for a number of years, my daughter-in-law moved to Shanghai, CN to care for her ailing mother. Meanwhile, my daughter-in-law discovered health issues of her own when cysts w...

12345Prev /