Ovarian Cyst

Hello I'm 19 and I have PCOS. I have been taking Yasmin for about 7 years now. The whole point of me taking this medication wasnt to be a contraceptive, but a tool to allow me to get a period every...

I have not have my period for 4 months. on September I had a cyst on my left ovary. doctors give me some meds. I was having my period & it stop on February. I don't have no insurance right on t...

Hello! I got out of the hospital a couple days ago after finding out I have a 3cm ovarian cyst. I'm on birth control for it right now and the symptoms have gone down dramatically. However, they did...

I only have my period while I am on birth control. When I go off the pill it doesn't come. I have never had intercourse. I am concerned that I wont be able to have children. I have a history of...

I am 18 years old and roughly a year and a half ago to two years, I had emergency to remove a burst ovarian cyst. They had originally thought I had a burst appendix, so they had removed both the ...

1234567Prev /