x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Overactive Bladder

I have been going to the bathroom a lot. I will urinate then like 15 mins later it feels like it's full and I could go again. I usually go every hour or less. I don't drink a lot or take any medica...

03/02/15

Hi, I am a little uncomfortable speaking with a doctor face to face about my issue. I am a 26yo male and need to pee a lot. It's not just the regularity of it, but sometimes the urgency which doe...

02/24/15

I have been suffering some urinary incontinence for about 2 weeks. I know for a fact that it is triggered by me thinking about the problem, and thus, getting some anxiety over it. It only happens i...

01/13/15

I am urinating a lot, my lower stomach feels a little weird, also I am feeling like I need to throw up. Could it be in my head or what could be the problem?

12/30/14

Frequent urination with large amounts of urine. Sometimes it can be atleast 3 times in 30min. Been to the doctor and I don't have a UTI

11/20/14
123Prev /