x

Pain

I'm a 27 year old female. I've been experiencing low urine output, lethargy, headaches, and SOB. I urinate 4 times a day at most and on occasion (2-3 times a week) I experiences painful spasms afte...

05/06/15

I am a female, 68 years of age, have had 3 emergency C-Sections and one hysterectomy. All cuts were vertical from the navel down. When just married my weight was 110, now I weigh 196. My measur...

05/05/15

Hello I am having left arm, shoulder and neck pain, not sure If I should go to the ER or take Aleve and hope it goes away.

05/04/15

I have a pain on the left side of my neck when I press it, I feel the pain in my ear as well. What is this? Can this be solved?

05/04/15

Hello, I was wondering what could cause sharp aches in my lower calves. It fluctuates and when I massage the calf it sends tingling up he respective foot and does relieve it somewhat

05/01/15
1234567Prev /