Pain

Numbness, tingling and feel like tape or something is stuck to the bottom of both my feet.

I have intermittent low pelvic pain. I can go days with nothing and then it becomes a mild bilateral intermittent pain. I have been examined by my gynecologist who did a pelvic exam and then had a ...

I've been in pain for ten years. In the past five it has become worse, and for the past year it's been constant although severity fluctuates. Doctors have been absolute useless. I've requested a re...

Started as flu like symptoms, turned into abdominal cramps and severe pain and not being able to have much of a bowel movement. For the past few days each time that I try to have a BM it is almost...

The doctor suspects that my 13 year old son is suffering from reflux and prescribed him omeprazole 40 mg. He has been taking it since August 22. On the 29th, he woke up with stomach pain and nausea...

1234567Prev /