x

Pain

I have a really strong pain in my upper abdomen , been having it since the morning I take ibuprofen 800 MG for pain, daily for pain in my hand, but it doesn't seem to help my up abdomen pain

03/03/15

My friend suicided , did cut her rest , and then took 9 sleeping pills of " nightcalm " we stopped the bleeding , i gave her water mixed up with salt to drink so she can threw up everythi...

03/03/15

I have pain in the lower left side of my abdomen, sort of like a gradual burning sensation. Should I go to the doctors?

03/03/15

I've been feeling dizzy at random times, the entire back of my head hurts but it doesn't feel like a headache, the back of my neck is as if it's almost numb, just the back of my neck is the only sp...

03/03/15

I had a liver resection 11 days ago and ever since my surgery I have had excruciating pain in my right shoulder. Right after my surgery while I was in the hospital I didn't mention it to the docto...

03/03/15
1234567Prev /