Pain

I was inner tubing down a steep hill and fell off onto a patch of ice. I hit my elbow directly. I am able to move my arm for the most part but if I try to extend it completely I get this very sharp...

Im a 43 year old male and about a day and a half ago I started experiencing a dull pain from my scrotum (or left testicle, I'm not sure which) after showering. The four days leading up to this my...

Hello, My mother had severe pain and numbness in legs around 2 months ago. She was not able to walk freely. Spine MRI report showed multiple disk displacement near lower back narrowing spinal co...

RN of 27 years lifted a patient falling out of a w/c. That was the 13th. Increasing abdominal, hip, thigh pain despite Naproxen, rest, heat, and suggested exercises on line. Pain worse after lying ...

I have had a sore throat and pain along the side of my tongue (left lateral side) for nearly a full year now. I have seen over 25 doctors and I have not gotten any relief. For the first six months,...

1234567Prev /