x

Pain

Severe pain in my hip. I have had it for about a week ow and its slowly getting worse and I am not sure if I should go to the er or not. I have arthritis in my back but my back is fine it's just my...

05/27/15

I am 23 years old, never really had a problem with my health, and gave birth to 2 healthy children. This month I got my period and it never stopped yet, its been 11 days. On day 1-7 it was normal, ...

05/27/15

I've been packing boxes around for the last week or so and 2 days ago, before bed, was having a sharp pain beneath my ribs on my left side, about 2 inches below my breast. When the pain flared it h...

05/27/15

My tailbone hurts from just sitting! I am used to sitting at a desk and have been doing so for many years but recently I started getting immense pain from sitting for extended periods of time. I...

05/26/15

Worm like thing in urine...what is it? is it serious? i have pain on right side.

05/25/15
1234567Prev /