x

Pain

About a month ago I believe I pulled an abdominal muscle from shoveling on my left side. It lasted about a week and then went away, I got a cold a week ago and was coughing and had normal cold symp...

03/27/15

I am having armpit and groin soreness (which also feels like a swelling/pinching type feeling, almost as if my skin is being pinched). The pain radiates down into my triceps/elbows in my arms, and ...

03/26/15

Since yesterday, I have a shooting pain in my left ankle after I get up after sitting for a while. This pain is initially, so strong that it is difficult to walk. However, it subsides very soon and...

03/26/15

I have a mole on my right nipple, two years ago I was getting treatment for warts, so I put the same medication (salicylic acid) on that mole. Since then, I have pain in my right breast and I feel...

03/26/15

I have sore feet and it hurts . I do not know that I tetanus . what should I do . The last prick saking injection was last 5 years . Is it still valid ?

03/26/15
1234567Prev /