x
Browse

Pain Management

I suffered a herniated disc last May. C6-C7 right-sided disc herniation 4mm AP by 9mm TV. Symptoms included severe pain raidating down right arm to right index and middle fingers. Treated with pain...

I recently got a cast off my broken growth plate in my ankle and I wanted to know if there is any way for it to recover faster. I am also 13 so it healed in six weeks, but I have still pain in my h...

I am experiencing lower back pain and pain in my right testicle. This has been occurring for about a week, and my back started hurting after doing a lifting exercise for the lower back, then my tes...

I broke my left femur end of January and received an intramedullary nail. It is very painful in the hip since the nail sticks out of the femur about 2cm. 1 week ago I'm allowed to put 10kg weight...

I had high blood pressure reaction (my normal is 120/80, heart rate 70) to Mobic. To relieve the shooting pain down my right leg, is it safe for me to take Ibuprofen, say up to 800mg perday?

1234567Prev /