x

Pain Management

I'm a 15 year old female who got mba flat foot surgery when I was 12. I got my tendons lengthened and metal implants put into my ankles. I never had any pain but my parents noticed I wore out my sh...

03/23/15

Hello, I am day 6 post recovery of my tonsillectomy surgery and I have a question about pain medication. I am currently taking paracetamol + codeine (Paramol), diclofenac, and antibiotics. ...

03/20/15

Hello! im 15 years old, and recently i had pain in my testes! its not unbareable i can stand it, and my dad is an anesteliologist so he helped me rule out Torsion it occurs in both testicles someti...

03/16/15

I did an MRI recently for my back but i don't quite understand the report. will be great if you can help me interpret it. The vertebrae are numbered from C2, the last unfused vertebra is labelle...

03/12/15

My girlfriend has had tingling and pain in her left arm below the shoulder for 2 weeks is this something serious ?

03/10/15
1234567Prev /