Pain Management

My neck and base of my skull is sore. It is very sore behind my right ear and my head almost feels like it does if you are congested. I also get pain in the jaw and earache pain. This seems to b...

Thursday morning (8/18) i had an accessory nevicular bone removal, a tailor bunienectomy, and a tibial tendon reconstruction. Today i have a 6 hour shift at a non-sitting job. Im allergic to vicodi...

I am a 45 year old Hispanic female. I have the following symptoms: pain in my wrist and hands and it has been consistant the frequency has become worse in the past year. I had a blood transfusion...

I broke rib 9 on Sunday night. Sincr then my pain has been a standard 5 up 9 depending on movement. I can barely sleep due to pain. I was given hydrocodone which is only beneficial for helping me s...

I have an abscessed tooth and I have to wait until the 15 of August to see an oral surgeon. I am in excruciating pain and need something for pain management. Is there anyway you can help>

1234567Prev /