x

Pain Management

What can I do to ease my fibromyasia pain. I tried gabapentin and Xanax but neither worK. I have another pill topirmate , should I take it to help cure pain and headaches?

02/27/15

Hi, my mum was recently on fentanyl 75mcg patches for arthritic pain as she is awaiting an operation and has bad pain from it. The patches caused a bit of a problem as they got bigger and don't st...

02/25/15

Right upper quadrant pain in between my nipple and armpit region. Pain comes and goes but gets increasingly worse when I move my neck down. Feels muscular. Have had the pain for a year

02/20/15

I am in pain management, I over did my meds yesterday and have an appointment tomorrow, will my levels be satisfactory by then or will it show I over took them? Are the levels checked in the offic...

02/18/15

If you weigh 108 pounds and are taking Tylenol 3, can you take one 2 he's after taking the first one if you still can't bear the pain?

02/17/15
1234567Prev /