x
Browse

Pain

Had strange pain in back of lower leg (slightly lower than calf muscle) for around 3 weeks. Got progressively worse over the 3 week period. Flew 4 times - felt terrible after each flight. Feels lik...

My foot is numb from sciatic pain - is this nerve damage permanent? I am on a nSAID that has not helped. I have a l5 buldging disc diagnosed already. I did a round of prendizone with no relief.

Two weeks ago, I found out that I have an avulsion fracture of my index finger pip joint on my dominant hand. Unfortunately, it took me 8 weeks to have it diagnosed because I thought it wasn't bro...

I had a vasectomy about a year and half ago, I'm having tugging pain in the left side of my scrotum, the tugging pain runs up the left side like a tube inside is being tugged on. Should I be concer...

My right elbow aches and my right hand is ice cold. I touched my husband with both hands and he even noticed a difference. I have an injury on the inside of that arm that happened on 6/02. The i...

1234567Prev /