x

Pain

I am trying to go to sleep for school toomoor and now my both knee are hurting do you give me something for knee pain o give it a ten

05/20/15

I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first child (but had a previous miscarriage at 8 wks) and have a groin pain that feels like I may have strained it. I have read this kind of pain could be dangerous ...

05/20/15

I am 34 years old female. I have fever once approximately every 2 months with very sharp leg ache in calf and front of that. happening since june 2014. no other symptom. What it can be?

05/14/15

I think we just had sex i not sure because when he put it inside of me it hurt so i told him to take it out and then we tried again and the second time i saw blood and i dont know if it was my peri...

05/13/15

My tailbone hurts. I fell down the stairs along time ago and when i sit/lie down then get back up, or pass gas or poop, it hurts even more. Why? What should I do? What happened?

05/13/15
1234567Prev /