x

Pain

I have started my period 2Months ago 9feb 2015, i had it for 4-5 days but my second period came 9-14 days late, and i ended up only having it for 2 days, and it wasnt heavy at all nothing really ca...

04/01/15

Hi I am 22 year old female, I am a care worker. I was experiencing pain on my right hand right from the neck down to the bottom of my rib cage on Sunday after it soon eased and I thought nothing of...

04/01/15

Hey Iv been having irregular periods for over 5 years now and am worried and there's a funny smell in my Virgina area. . Recently I am getting spots on my face and my eyes go red in the night and a...

04/01/15

I have a painful lump under the skin on my clit and I am not sure what it is.

04/01/15

So about a month ago I believed I pulled an abdominal muscle shoveling. The pain was in my lower left side, it went away in about 1 week. After having a cold and working, I work at staples did not ...

04/01/15
1234567Prev /