x

Pain

I am having severe pain in my upper legs when I stand up or sit down.. They also feel swollen but do not look swollen. And the left side of my foot is numb this has been happening for months...than...

05/29/15

Right hand swollen for 2 weeks after punching something after being angry. bruising still visible, very tender, hard, large , very painful

05/29/15

Severe pain in my hip. I have had it for about a week ow and its slowly getting worse and I am not sure if I should go to the er or not. I have arthritis in my back but my back is fine it's just my...

05/27/15

I am 23 years old, never really had a problem with my health, and gave birth to 2 healthy children. This month I got my period and it never stopped yet, its been 11 days. On day 1-7 it was normal, ...

05/27/15

I've been packing boxes around for the last week or so and 2 days ago, before bed, was having a sharp pain beneath my ribs on my left side, about 2 inches below my breast. When the pain flared it h...

05/27/15
1234567Prev /