x

Pain

For the past two days, I have had pain in my big toe when I am walking. The area around the toenail is painful and tender. I went to a walk in clinic today and the doctor felt around my toe. She im...

07/03/15

Recently my right big toe has been hurting when I walk. It feels like there is pain surrounding the area. However, there is no sign of infection, redness or inflammation on my toe; it looks complet...

07/01/15

Hello, 22 year old female. For about a week ive been having some pain in my inner mid-thigh area. Its pretty bad pain but it is only when i apply pressure to it (like putting my elbow on it, or pus...

07/01/15

Would surgery take away the pain of osgood schlatters? ( OSD )

06/30/15

I was running up my steps and accidentally missed the step. So my mid foot/ where my toes connect to the foot hit the step and i heard a snap. It is in a lot of pain and swelling right now. Also I ...

06/30/15
1234567Prev /