Pain

I have intermittent low pelvic pain. I can go days with nothing and then it becomes a mild bilateral intermittent pain. I have been examined by my gynecologist who did a pelvic exam and then had a ...

I've been in pain for ten years. In the past five it has become worse, and for the past year it's been constant although severity fluctuates. Doctors have been absolute useless. I've requested a re...

Started as flu like symptoms, turned into abdominal cramps and severe pain and not being able to have much of a bowel movement. For the past few days each time that I try to have a BM it is almost...

The doctor suspects that my 13 year old son is suffering from reflux and prescribed him omeprazole 40 mg. He has been taking it since August 22. On the 29th, he woke up with stomach pain and nausea...

My feet have been hurting for over a week since walking on hard surfaces barefoot all day. The pain on the bottoms of my foot are not improving and now my toes hurt and even the skin on my foot is ...

1234567Prev /