x

Pain

Around one in the morning I woke up with really bad pains in my stomach (it's not really in my stomach) it's in the area between my boobs and my belly button. The pain was bad enough that it remind...

04/26/15

Hello doctor. I have a question about lower stomach pain. Simply the problem is like this. I'm masturbating once a day or once in 2 days from my16th. now I'm 28 and tried to control myself and i...

04/24/15

Can the raise in Globulins and decrease in A/G Ration in a liver test leads to pain and swollen muscles of leg or an infection?

04/24/15

I stuck a q tip up my vagina because I didn't have any tampons and I wanted some practice. It didn't hurt going in or out, it only started hurting an hour later and this was on Thursday night and ...

04/23/15

I'm 14 years old and it seems like I've gotten my period , but I'm not sue to have my period for another 3 or so weeks, I've been having the same stabbing pain in my private area for a few months a...

04/20/15
1234567Prev /