x

Pain

So I was on my feet for about 7 and a half hours. Not straight though it was about 3 on then a half hour rest and then 4 hours on again. Now I've been resting up for quite a while and my legs hurt ...

02/27/15

I have had back pain for awhile now and started to get a really bad pain when I go to the bathroom and today I got nausea and shakiness

02/27/15

I have been having bad and discomfort in my upper middle abdomen and my upper to mid back. No matter how I try to situate I cannot get comfortable. It is on and off, sometimes a few minutes sometim...

02/27/15

I hit my toe today and had extreme pain. I went to the doctor and they took an X-ray and said it was not broken. I came home and now I have the worse pain of my life. I can not touch it or bend it....

02/27/15

Good morning. I have a very severe pain under my left breast which is making it hard to breathe and move. I have had a chest x ray yesterday but no results yet. Mr dr thinks it may be an intercosta...

02/27/15
1234567Prev /