x

Pain

I am a 28-year old male who has recently began to experience pain in my testicles. I have been feeling it for approximately seven days. It comes and goes and is often just a dull discomfort, but ...

04/14/15

I broke my right foot, 4th toe metatarsal . I am a runner and own a very busy winery/restaurant. my doctor recommended surgery, but I am very hesitant. it's been 11 days since the fall. His reaso...

04/12/15

I slipped and fell off a flatbed trailer onto an I-beam. X-rays showed no breaks or fractures but MRI showed severe bone bruising and also severe stretching of the tendons and ligaments. The ortho...

04/12/15

Hello, Since the last two months I started feeling discomfort when sitting, and now it's worse, sometimes I feel burning sensation when standing along my right leg from buttock to my foot and some...

04/12/15

I'm having pain around my right shoulder blade that seems to be worse at night when i am less active

04/11/15
1234567Prev /