x

Pain

So about a month ago I believed I pulled an abdominal muscle shoveling. The pain was in my lower left side, it went away in about 1 week. After having a cold and working, I work at staples did not ...

04/01/15

My husband is having a problem that I need answers to. He has been told by many doctors that he has an infection in his mouth that could end up killing him. For the past two days hes been acting fu...

03/31/15

I have a popping hip that hurts while I walk, I went to the doctors they sent me to a hospital and they just sent me home saying its a muscle moving over the bone I've been back to the docker a num...

03/31/15

I am a 21 year old female. Ever since freshman year of high school, and maybe even in the last year of middle school, I have had painful urination, but that's not all. It would hurt when I had to p...

03/31/15

Hello Doctor, My name is Dylan and I'm almost 20 years old. For two weeks now I've been having some aching pain in my right testicle. The first time I felt pain was during sex and I think it might...

03/31/15
1234567Prev /