x

Pain

It starts with food. I put it in my mouth and automatically start to feel sick but I know I have to eat. My stomach always feels full and like I have to go to the washroom. But I can't. Whenever I ...

03/03/15

Feeling pain on my left side of upper body near the Kidney location. How can I identify if the pain is related to muscle or Kidney?

03/03/15

Hi my leg has been burning bad just from the knee up and when i move it i can feel something moving in side.

03/03/15

I have a really strong pain in my upper abdomen , been having it since the morning I take ibuprofen 800 MG for pain, daily for pain in my hand, but it doesn't seem to help my up abdomen pain

03/03/15

My friend suicided , did cut her rest , and then took 9 sleeping pills of " nightcalm " we stopped the bleeding , i gave her water mixed up with salt to drink so she can threw up everythi...

03/03/15
1234567Prev /