x

Pain

Hello doctor. I have a question about lower stomach pain. Simply the problem is like this. I'm masturbating once a day or once in 2 days from my16th. now I'm 28 and tried to control myself and i...

04/24/15

Can the raise in Globulins and decrease in A/G Ration in a liver test leads to pain and swollen muscles of leg or an infection?

04/24/15

I stuck a q tip up my vagina because I didn't have any tampons and I wanted some practice. It didn't hurt going in or out, it only started hurting an hour later and this was on Thursday night and ...

04/23/15

I'm 14 years old and it seems like I've gotten my period , but I'm not sue to have my period for another 3 or so weeks, I've been having the same stabbing pain in my private area for a few months a...

04/20/15

I believe my appendix have some problems, because it hurts when I run after eating even a light snack. I know I should get it checked but I am currently financially tight. How to prevent it from fu...

04/20/15
1234567Prev /