x

Pain

Hi I am really at my wits end my doctor keeps fobbing me off and telling me my symptoms are part of the aging process, I am 38, my body is telling me there is something wrong but no one is listenin...

07/06/15

I have intermittent low pelvic pain. I can go days with nothing and then it becomes a mild bilateral intermittent pain. I have been examined by my gynecologist who did a pelvic exam and then had a ...

07/06/15

Pain and swelling in roof of mouth, headache, body aches, swollen gums, pain in teeth p, low grade fever

07/05/15

For the past two days, I have had pain in my big toe when I am walking. The area around the toenail is painful and tender. I went to a walk in clinic today and the doctor felt around my toe. She im...

07/03/15

Recently my right big toe has been hurting when I walk. It feels like there is pain surrounding the area. However, there is no sign of infection, redness or inflammation on my toe; it looks complet...

07/01/15
1234567Prev /