x

Pain

My tailbone hurts from just sitting! I am used to sitting at a desk and have been doing so for many years but recently I started getting immense pain from sitting for extended periods of time. I...

05/26/15

Worm like thing in urine...what is it? is it serious? i have pain on right side.

05/25/15

My wrist hurts. Not all of it. It feels like the connecting veins of my pinky & Ring finger is causing the pain. Coz whenever I try to bend my wrist in my palm'd direction towards the place whe...

05/25/15

I have a lump on the right side of my neck that sporadically swells up when I wake up in the morning. It has occurred of and on for the past year and a half. It usually goes down within minutes of ...

05/23/15

I suddenly started getting a pain under my left breast that feels exactly like a cramp. It's tender to touch, but upon inspection there is no visible difference in my breasts. I attempted to feel f...

05/23/15
1234567Prev /