Panic and Anxiety Disorders

I had a panic attack this morning and felt dizzy until it passed. I am extremely anxious that I had an aura and will get a migraine today. I am 23 and have never had a migraine before. At what age ...

I have had what I've always believed is some sort on infestation for around 2 years plus. My then GP couldn't see anything so immediately put it down to my mental health. for some time my mental he...

First, let me say that I do suffer from anxiety and depression. I've been dealing with it for many years and know how it feels. I've made some strides with that this past year and even my therapist...

Im clonazepam addict been for 8 years, im 26 now , i take now 4mg each day , what do i need to take for kind of medication to downstair this? and how much and how long? because i cannot quit just l...

HI im a 31 yr old male, 200 pounds , athletic build. For a few years now i have been getting chest pressure /pain/ palpitations to which doctors contributed to anxiety. I stay physically active. La...

1234567Prev /