Panic and Anxiety Disorders

Can I get schizophrenia symptoms during benzo withdrawal? Thinking process gives random associations to the things i see and monologue in the head talk random stuff. Scared!

I went to bed feeling perfectly normal. Woke up in about 45 minutes with extreme chills. Then rapidly developed a 103 fever.

Hello. i just wanted to have some advise from you about reassurance seeking anxiety. i have been having some kind of reassurance seeking for the past month. some 74 days i felt like some prick in ...

My head has been involuntarily shaking softly off and on for the past 24 hours now. It started after a took a Muscle Relaxer(Cyclobenzaprine) 10 mg pill last night for the first time in about 4-5 ...

What dosage of Xanax do you recommend for flying and extreme panic attacks. I have a very good psychiatrists who already advises me but the dosage seems low for my extreme fear. He is conservative ...

1234567Prev /