Pap Smears

Hello...I am a 62 yr old woman. Four years ago I had spotting. Had a vaginal ultrasound, it was normal, stripe was 5mm. Bleeding again this past June off and on, had another ultrasound and pap. Pap...

43 year female. 25 year smoker. on advair vitamin d iron and zyrtec. just finished clindamycin and prednisone for sinus infection. currently do not have one. also on prilosec 2 times a day for hear...

Had a pap smear 3 days ago and Dr used a large speculum and left it hanging for a few seconds... Then she removed and switched to a smaller speculum / Pap was completed. but now I have a swollen p...

I am s/p breast cancer X 3 years. 61 yo. Dx of herpes with Abnormal pap smear in May 2014. Since then, 2 abnormal pap smears, colposcopy and LEEP procedure done. At least 3 abnormal pap smears ...

What is a pap smear? do they hurt? what do OB/GYNs do and do they hurt and what do they chck

123456Prev /