PCOS

I believe I have a glucan production issue. I'm not diabetic, however my sugar spikes w/small amount of sugars and drops when I eat. My fasting averages @99 bg w/11 hrs. A1c 4.9, severe pcos too. I...

I am 30 years old with PCOS, when I start taking Glucophage and I suffer from numbness in my hands and foot, so I stopped it. now I start taking ovacure for one week and I start having the numbnes...

Hi, how are you? I'm 19, female, 5'7", and about 17 stone. For a few weeks my upper abdomen has been larger than usual (I'm fairly overweight) and occasionally it would be hard. During the p...

I'm 25 yr old, having Pcod problem, doctor advised me to take krimson 35 for the same. I'm taking from past 6 months. But I had a intercourse without protection after completing the 21 days of cons...

I have been refered to endrocology for excess facial hair for many years now. I was seen by a consultant how took blood tests which ruled out cushing syndrome and late onset cogential hypolosia. ...

1234567Prev /