PCOS

Hello, I am a 28 year old white female. I have normal monthly periods, and I have always been tall and lean (5'7, 120lbs). In Feb. 2015 I began to notice male pattern hair growth on my chin. It ...

I believe I have a glucan production issue. I'm not diabetic, however my sugar spikes w/small amount of sugars and drops when I eat. My fasting averages @99 bg w/11 hrs. A1c 4.9, severe pcos too. I...

I am 30 years old with PCOS, when I start taking Glucophage and I suffer from numbness in my hands and foot, so I stopped it. now I start taking ovacure for one week and I start having the numbnes...

Hi, how are you? I'm 19, female, 5'7", and about 17 stone. For a few weeks my upper abdomen has been larger than usual (I'm fairly overweight) and occasionally it would be hard. During the p...

I'm 25 yr old, having Pcod problem, doctor advised me to take krimson 35 for the same. I'm taking from past 6 months. But I had a intercourse without protection after completing the 21 days of cons...

1234567Prev /