Perimenopause

Hi i'm a 40 year old female. A few days ago i started spotting brown mid-cycle. I didn't think much of it because it has happened once before. And also my last two periods were irregular... one...

Can having a fibroid removed or having gonadotropin as a treatment prior to a fibroid removal result in perimenopause?

I am 52 years old and have been off the pill for 5 months, for 3 months I had no period and now for two months I have been having light pinkish discharge periodically throughout the month is that a...

Hi, I am 41 years old, I had chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer when I was 33 years old. My last few periods were coming about 6 days earlier each month then they came the previous month. ...

Hi I am 46 years old and assuming I am going through Perimenopause. I had very heavy bleeding/clotting early in the year followed by no period for 3 months. I then had a significant bleed for 3 we...

12Prev /