Piercings

I had an infection from a nipple piercing and had surgery about 2 weeks ago for it. Dr said i had a sinus infection in my breast. Now i have more green discharge from my nipple, what should i do? D...

I got my ear lobe pierced last october. After a few days it bled and swole a lot, so I decided to take it out after I saw a doctor. The wound healed fine; no hole, scar or knot is left. Can I get ...

I got my tragus pierced almost a month ago (it will be a month on Friday) and have a tiny bump next to the piercing that is rather dark. The piercing will leak pus from time to time, but there is n...

I got my belly button pierced about 4 months ago and last month i started getting some type of infection. It almost looks like a blister in my belly button and im not sure what to do

I got my Tragus piercing done 5 days ago,I have been cleaning it twice a day with sea salt water but after the first 2 days of having the piercing, it started to swell and the swelling has got wors...

1234Prev /