Plantar Fasciitis

I recently had surgery to have some very painful corns removed and hammertoes corrected on 4 of my toes. I had my stitches taken out last week and when my doctor removed my bandages, I noticed that...

I am having bottom of the heel pain..like I stepped on rocks..increase in pain throughout the day. Home treatment?

I just had surgery to remove fibromas on my left foot January 29 had a follow up with the surgery in a week later and she said it looked good clean and not infected. Can you tell me what the reason...

I was diagnosed with planters fasciitis 2 weeks ago, I have been suffering from it for 2 and a half years. I have been going to physiotherapy and the pain is getting much worse. I now can't put any...

A couple days when I got out of bed I almost fell on my face because of the pain in the heel of my foot. It is worse when I have had it up and then try to step on it again like it is all swollen ra...

12345Prev /