x
Browse

Pneumonia

I have had a lower lung infection and sinus infection for about 2 weeks. I thought I had walking pneumonia. I think I still do. I don't know.

My wife was seen in the ER yesterday and diagnosed with Pneumonia after being seen and having a chest x-ray. She was given Levquin and Robitussin and has been resting in bed since yesterday. She ...

My insides are burning. Mostly in the stomach area. But I feel really cold even with a sweater and warm blankets on. Also I feel like coughing but dont and feel very nauseous. Could it be a pneumo...

My father's age is 72 year. He had by pass surgery 3 years back and had diabetes since 20 years and taking insulin, Currently, he is suffering from hyponatraemia (111 mEq/L). He has admitted to ICU...

My father aged 85 has been hospitalised and diagnosed with atypical pneumonia. His sputum contains blood when he coughs. His blood, sputum cultures are negative (no growth). The doctors have als...

1234567Prev /