Pneumonia

My dad has had a bad cough for a few months and he also has pneumonia and an elevated diaphragm. Because of this, they sent him in for a CT scan. The CT scan showed a “large mass” (re...

I just had Dettol of 150 ml what should I do now?? In anger I had set too as I wanted to kill myself what should I do now?

Hello, If a patient (42 years old, female) has been treated for pneumonia (bacterial), and after 16 days hospitalization all the result (CT, xray, other tests) are ok but she still has 3 symptoms ...

If an elderly patient is diagnosed with pneumonia & chest X-rays indicate that the condition has cleared but for the next 16 days the patient's WBC count and CRP are always high and the patient...

I have had pneumonia right upper lobe according to xray. second xray said significant improvement now subsegmental or scarring done on 02/03/16.. my question is have had this since 1/15/16 i feal a...

1234567Prev /