x

Pneumonia

I had pneumonia a couple of weeks ago. I felt better and normal for the duration of the previous weeks . Now I'm having a mild pain in my right pec . And I get out of breath easy and it feels as if...

02/27/15

Hi, I had a Cold-virus a few weeks ago. I'm a 24- year old male in good physical condition who runs and hits the gym 5 times a week. Once I got rid of my Cold I did a pretty intense running-workout...

02/25/15

I was diagnosed with pneumonia Feb. 10th. I am still coughing and have some chest/side pain. Am I ok to go back to work?

02/22/15

Post septic shock what do I need to watch for or pay attention to and what is the best doctor to follow up with having trouble finding a doctor that know about sepsis, and is there a place to post ...

02/20/15

This actually just started yesterday. Now I do get bronchitis a few times a year, and I'm used to it. It is bad sometimes, but last night I started with waking up from a nap in a sweat, which is ty...

02/20/15
1234567Prev /