x

Pneumonia

Hi, my mother is 52 years old..she was suffering from typhoid and pneumonia.after detection she was admitted to hospital for the treatment.once the report came normal she was discharged.Now since ...

03/25/15

I am taking blood thinners for blood clots. I am supposed to take 15mg twice a day for 21 days then switch to 20 mg once a day but all I have is 15mg. Do I continue taking then twice a day or switc...

03/23/15

I had pneumonia and strep infection of the blood, and was septic when I entered the hospital. I was released 4 days ago, and visited my doctor 2 days ago. My doctor says I need time to heal, but I ...

03/20/15

What causes tightness in the throat and chest area? I have had an EKG, stress test, echo-cardiogram, chest x-ray and a pulmonary function test! all has come back ok!

03/16/15

I am taking Clarithromycin 500mg for pneumonia and was wondering if I can still take generic cough syrup with it ie Buckleys. Are there other on the shelf drugs i should avoid? Please advise. Than...

03/11/15
1234567Prev /