Pneumonia

I just had Dettol of 150 ml what should I do now?? In anger I had set too as I wanted to kill myself what should I do now?

Hello, If a patient (42 years old, female) has been treated for pneumonia (bacterial), and after 16 days hospitalization all the result (CT, xray, other tests) are ok but she still has 3 symptoms ...

If an elderly patient is diagnosed with pneumonia & chest X-rays indicate that the condition has cleared but for the next 16 days the patient's WBC count and CRP are always high and the patient...

I have had pneumonia right upper lobe according to xray. second xray said significant improvement now subsegmental or scarring done on 02/03/16.. my question is have had this since 1/15/16 i feal a...

My 15 year old daughter had pneumonia recently and now she is experiencing pain in her back and arms that moves to different locations and is at different pain levels ranging from mild to intense i...

1234567Prev /