Polyps, Colon

Hi, what could cause a swollen perinium? I can feel that it is a large hard bulge however all the tests I have done (MRI, CT Scan and colonoscopy) have resulted in nothing particular. I do have sho...

I had a fissurectomy 12 years ago. For the last three years, I have been applying Prep H. into my rectum about three hours before my bowel movement, in order to make the movement easier, and with l...

I have been experiencing pelvic pain/pain in lower abdominal which I originally thought it was an ovarian cyst. I have had 2 pelvic ultrasounds and 3 transvaginal which looked normal but each found...

I have been having loud stomach noises and some cramping on left side off and on for four months. Had upper endoscopy and it was normal. HAd fobt and it was negative. Not sure if i should get a col...

Why does a person bleed from the rectum? This is NOT from hemorrhoids .

1234567Prev /