Prostatitis

For the past few days if I sit for too long, I have a desk job, I feel mild discomfort in the perineal area. No problems with urine flow or frequency, nor is ejaculation painful. After exercise, us...

What is causing tailbone soreness and minor prostate irritation symptoms during my recovery from ACDF surgery?

Hi, apparently i am suffering from chronical prostatitis at least the last 7 years, i had various treatments, at least 5-6 with mainly tavanic which seemed to be working. Anyway, middle of last ...

Hi. My friend is currently dealing with prostatitis. The symptoms include burning down below, frequent urination, pain while urinating, pain with any type of sexual activity, lack of sleep due to c...

Hello, I have a question. I have had prostititis in the past and occasionally get flare ups every now and again. I saw the doctor when i initially had it about 4 years ago and it was non bacterial...

1234567Prev /