Rash

A 58 year old man has what seems to be an intractible case or tinea cruris or intertrigo. It i read and runs along the inguinal fold bilaterally. There is an odor from it now. He has tried lotri...

I have a severe rash sustained in an open water swim in the ocean from a wet suit. I have been using A&D ointment and Advil but the pain is almost unbearable. Is there anything else I can do th...

8 weeks ago I noticed a couple of marks on the base of my neck and one red rash like mark on my collar bone. I thought it might be fungus related, so I used lotrimin. The problem never really went ...

I was working in an area with poison ivy a few days ago. Shortly after, I noticed I had small dots (similar to the first sign of poison ivy) above my top lip. It is now blistering and scabbing over...

I have a redness/rash between my butt cheeks above the anus. Very sore to the touch. I have been using antibiotic cream w/ no relief

1234567Prev /