Restless Legs Syndrome

I have hardened symmetrical lines in both legs from the waist down. They seem to be in reticular layer. There is an average of 8 lines per 2 inches horizontal measure. All lines are verticals and f...

Since the first of June I have been having swelling in my left foot, a tiny bit in my right foot. I have seen a vascular surgeon who did a sonagram on the left leg to rule out a blood clot. He sa...

I've broken my leg for 2 weeks , which its still swollen , the doctor has said that I cannot go on with the surgery as the swelling hasn't subsided , what should I do for the meantime to make the s...

Hi, my dad who is 88 yrs old and doing dialysis 3 times per week has terrible restless leg syndrome and has a hard time sleeping at night and also sitting for 4 hours during his dialysis treatments...

Hi My name is Shelly and my father who is over 1700 miles away is going to have his foot removed in the next couple of weeks . He started with an infection between his toes, then had to have his to...

123456Prev /