Restless Legs Syndrome

Since the first of June I have been having swelling in my left foot, a tiny bit in my right foot. I have seen a vascular surgeon who did a sonagram on the left leg to rule out a blood clot. He sa...

Hi, my dad who is 88 yrs old and doing dialysis 3 times per week has terrible restless leg syndrome and has a hard time sleeping at night and also sitting for 4 hours during his dialysis treatments...

Hi My name is Shelly and my father who is over 1700 miles away is going to have his foot removed in the next couple of weeks . He started with an infection between his toes, then had to have his to...

Hello Doctor. I had a few weeks ago a transient episode of resteless legs syndrome wich lasted only about 2 weeks; as i generally suffer of insomnia and fatigue and had other RLS episodes in the pa...

I am having persistent pain in my calf for the past 10 days. i am a teacher and usually spend around 7 hrs of a day standing. after a regular walk also the pain starts and resting my legs overnight...

123456Prev /