Rheumatoid Arthritis

Positive ANA 1:640 speckled pattern The rheumatologist ruled out lupus through more labs. He told me to follow up in a year unless something changes. I also have an enlarged supeaclavicular lymp...

I recently had a complete physical with some lab work done. My ANA result is 1.9 and my CCP result is 21.5 (weak positive). I know I have had a slightly elevated ANA for at least 10 years. What ...

I have a question about my daughter. My daughter has been been feeling bad for 7 months. It started out with right side pain. The Dr.'s ran tests and did blood work and her scans and ultra soun...

My wife is 40. Every year she goes in for blood work. Last year her BUN was 26 normal range 7-16. Creatine normal. WBC 3.8 normal 4-10.5 MCV 99 normal range. This year WBC 3.0 normal range 3.7-11....

I HAVE BEEN XICK FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 MONTHS I am 51 female never smoked, I am a diabetic, take a pill for it is undercontrol, last month I was in an out of the doctors office and ER several time for...

1234567Prev /