Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have severe RA is it ok for me to take 100 mg of Tramadol with 7.5 of hydrocodone?

My doctor given me the medicine Zycel 100 mg for spodiloarthopathy -ankylosing Spondylitis with peripheral arthritis. Is any replacement for this tablet.plz suggest.

My outer ears are sore at different times and are painful at the back,with one ear larger than the other at such times.when i am particularly tired theý are worse.i suffer with limited scler...

Even though I am in remission for RA, could my rheumatoid cause my wbc and neutrophils to be high? My wbc was 11.5 and neutrophils absolute was 8.7. My sed rate was 27 and rheumatoid factor was 10....

This is a follow-up query as I'm afraid I don't understand your answer. You appear to have mis-read my question. My husband is NOT presently on 10mg of prednisone but on 40mg prescribed only ...

1234567Prev /