Ringworm

Have what appears to be heat rash along waistline where underwear elastic touches. Have had similar before treated with Triamcinolone from dermatlogist. However, there is a spot that looks differen...

I;m getting a tattoo on Saturday,two days from today and just took my husky to the vet and she was diagnosed with ringworm,Im don't have it but have definitely been exposed,is it ok to still get ta...

Dear Doctor, I recently caught ringworm on my wrist and I use an antifungal cream for it but within the past couple of weeks it's spread to my arms,neck,stomach,and back. What wil happen if I don'...

I have a small bump on my leg and it began as ring worm when I was little, but I never treated it completely. It hasn't irritated in years and still hasn't, but I'm worried it could be something se...

Hi I am due to get a tattoo tomorrow and I have just been told I have ringworm am I still able to get the tattoo?

123456Prev /