Rotator Cuff Injuries

Shoulder has been hurting for 2 months. Had an MRI done. Report shows torn rotator cuff (images and report attached). Saw the surgeon on Friday. Here is what I was told: 1. According to MRI imag...

Two months ago I was about to fall and my brother pulled me from my shoulder in order to prevent it. At that time I felt pain in my right bicep. The pain initially was there but in 10 days it subsi...

I have had rotator cuff surgeries two time for both arms. I am now 72 years old and m experiencing the same symptoms in both arms again. I am still very active and both my shoulders are displaying ...

On February 23, I had rotator cuff surgical repair (open with screw anchors secondary to a shredded supraspinatus tendon). the sling was taken away 4 days later (2/27) and today was my 3rd physical...

Had shoulder surgery several weeks ago. Feels as if something is in my joint next to clavicle stopping me from raising arm all the way. Also extreme pain just below elbow. Please help.

123456Prev /