Rotator Cuff Injuries

1 centimeter supraspinatus full thickness tear responding well to pt. with 75 % rom restored and little pain that only occurs when sleeping(dull pain)and when performing activity with arm raised cl...

Late last March, I sustained a hand injury, a half inch rope was under great strain and snapped, the backlash his the back of my right hand through two layers of gloves.It caused a lot of swellings...

Shoulder has been hurting for 2 months. Had an MRI done. Report shows torn rotator cuff (images and report attached). Saw the surgeon on Friday. Here is what I was told: 1. According to MRI imag...

Two months ago I was about to fall and my brother pulled me from my shoulder in order to prevent it. At that time I felt pain in my right bicep. The pain initially was there but in 10 days it subsi...

I play high school football indoor practice I Took and blow to the shin everything is in my shin have not been right I've got an x-ray and the doctor sees it's just an bruised bone but my question...

1234567Prev /