x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Rotator Cuff Injuries

I was told I needed shoulder replacment. All the ligaments are torn, this has happened over time, Dislocated it 5 yrs ago, treated and had PT. have been losing function over the years, then pai...

02/11/15

My rotator cuff injured. it has been three weeks but still minimum to no sign of improvement. how long it will take?..should i start strengthening exercises even though i experience pain?

02/10/15

I was recently diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff. and 2 days ago i noticed a small bruise on that arm on the outside upper part of my bicep, where that bruise is there was a large indent about an...

01/17/15

I have pain in my bicep mostly when I raise my arm. Should I see a doctor about this?

11/15/14

A year and a half ago I had a reverse cuff total shoulder replacement surgery done. Last month I tore something in the shoulder and both Xray and CT indicate hardware is in-tact and there are no f...

08/18/14
12345Prev /