Schizophrenia

My father has been acting weird for the past week now. I have noticed that he talks to himself and he makes up stories (i.e. last night he told me that my grandparents were dead and he said that I ...

I have a question about drug induced psychosis (cannabis) Does drug induced psychosis have higher recovery rate than normal psychosis? (By normal I mean not drug related) How long do you have to ...

I'm diagnosed with psychosis or schizophrenia, I've been hearing the voices and these voices have been affecting me. There is also dulling of my mind to where my intelligence is degrading. ...

How long does it take before haldol deconocate will be out of my system? The half-life of the drug is 3 weeks. Also how long the anhedonia cos of the damaged dopamine receptors will last and will I...

Changeing in my personality changeing in my concentration memmory feeling congution ifeel as i i n dream from 5 year dont return to normal place

1234Prev /