Schizophrenia

Can I have schizophrenia like symptoms on withdrawal from nexito forte after being on it for two and half years

I'm dating a lady who has a family history of Schizophrenia, am I taking a risk to marry her? Her mom has the disease and apparently her Grandfather too before he died. We have been dating for ...

Hello, I have concern with my memory right now. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia since 2013 and currently my short term and long term memory is very faded when I try to remember things. I h...

How do I get a prescription for risperdal?? I know that I have schizophrenia but it's not psychiatrist diagnosed because I can't afford to go see one. I'm 18 so I tell myself that the hallucinatio...

My father has been acting weird for the past week now. I have noticed that he talks to himself and he makes up stories (i.e. last night he told me that my grandparents were dead and he said that I ...

1234Prev /