Seasonal Allergies

So I have this chronic cough that leaves me breathes most of the time. I had a cold last may, almost over a month ago. I had a cough with that and it started going away, but then about a week ago, ...

I have taken hayfever tablets and used the allergy nasal spray but the symptoms are just getting worse, my face has small pimples under the skin, and the roof of my mouth is itching. What can I do ...

Hey, I don't really have allergies, but I've been sneezing a lot in the past day about 50 times starting at 6:30 PM and threw out the night. At the moment it's 4:33 AM and I've sneezed about 10-15...

Have a sinus infection. Also have high blood pressure, take 10mg Lisinopril daily. My Doc said OK to take Sudafed. Had a lot of bright bloody phlegm when I blew my nose in the shower this morning.

For some reason, I keep getting scabs in my right nostril. When I sneeze, or blow my nose, or stick my finger in to see if it's still there, it comes off and my nostril starts to bleed a bit. Then ...

12Prev /