Sex

The end of the shaft of my penis is wrinkled when flaccid and when I get an erection it takes several minutes to expand it looks like a ring on the end of my penis until it finally gets totally ere...

Hi I recently had quite vigorous sex with my partner. I noticed afterwards a small tear under my foreskin on the shaft. I left it a few weeks to heal, but when we had sex yesterday it reappeared. I...

I had a small amount of blood in some discharge yesterday evening and I had intercourse with my boyfriend this evening and bled during and have bled heavily since. I am on the coil and it has been ...

Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within 15 minutes and then she says wait so we waited until it got dark so we waited ...

I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am however aroused a lot and albeit I have been advised not to have intercourse wo...

1234567Prev /