Sex

I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am however aroused a lot and albeit I have been advised not to have intercourse wo...

I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 weeks I have been having some pain in my testicles. It does not hurt when I walk o...

Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a light pain in my testicules, sometimes it feels like I need to go pee but I don't ...

Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th night (6th day). Now I forgot to take a pill on 13th (10th day) and had sex that e...

My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try to have sex, he experiences extreme burning sensation in his penis. I got mysel...

1234567Prev /