Shingles

I was diagnosed with shingles last Friday. I was prescribed Valtrex tabs 500mg-2 tabs 3 times a day. Neurorubine forte tabs 1 tab 3 times a day. Also I had sneezing and watery eyes and was also pre...

I think I may have shingles , I have a painful patch of rash on the left hand side of my back, around where my bra strap goes and also on my side, I've had it about a week and I'm getting stabbing ...

I am 65 years old and got my shingles vaccine about a week ago. The 3rd day after my vaccine I got a large, swollen, painful/itchy area on my arm, both around and above the vaccine site. I have ...

I am 65 years old. Do I have early sign of shingles? Very painful knees for 3 days, itchy blotchy forehead for one day and both conditions persist. I did have chickenpox as child

My husband was diagnosed with shingles last night and was prescribed valacyclovir. The rash began on his forehead but now his eye is getting swollen. He's taken the medicine 4 times once last nig...

1234567Prev /