Shoulder Pain

I've recently been diagnosed as suffereing from calcific tendinitis in my right shoulder. My GP got my shoulder x-rayed which shows there are large calcific deposits in the supraspinatus tendon on ...

HOW LONG WILL I BE OFF WORK AFTER FULL THICKNESS LEFT SIDE ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY. SEDENTARY JOB CONSTANT RIGHT ARM MOVEMENT USING MOUSE ON RIGHT HAND. LEFT HAND NEEDED TO USE KEYBOARD TO HELP W...

I dislocated my shoulder while playing tennis 5 weeks ago. (I also had a subluxation in 2009 doing the same thing). I had an MR arthrogram completed and the report said it was normal. Is it possi...

The other day I was cleaning my car and I heard two loud pops in my shoulder , pain started the next day 4 day later now pain is less but still hurts when I make certain movements, it feels like so...

Dear Dr. I played golf yesterday and backhanded a throw of a golf club, and injured my shoulder doing it. It felt like a rotator cuff injury. Today I have complete mobility of the shoulder joint ...

1234567Prev /