Sinus Infection

I have been feeling cold after eating this started to happen when i was taking a probiotic .I stoppedva week ago but the symptom is still there. Also i have been having a painless throbbing, pul...

I'm a male , 25 years old and have OCD, Panic disorder, extreme anxiety and I'm a Hypochondriac. The last 2 years I've asked atleast 6/7 different questions related to certain symptoms that I ha...

I did a flip turn sinus flush with saline to get rid of sinus odor. Now my ear is bothering me even though i didn't get water in it. I found a receipe online for ear drops mixing 1oz vinegar and 1...

I took one pill of augmentin for a lingering sinus illness and I am so nauseated. My doctor said to take the antibiotics if I wanted after a week. I was sick ten days. Lingering post nasal drip. Ca...

Dear Doctors: Just this month, I started to hear a noise that you can hear at times when I open my mouth or not; I do a deep breath, and it sounds like a swooshing noise that goes along with my...

1234567Prev /