Skin Cancer

My husband has been unwell for the lat 15 months (exahustion). Lots of research done; nothing found except gallstones. Gallbladder was removed. He was unable to work for one full year. After GB sur...

I am diagnosed with BXO (Balanitis xerotica obliterans ). I read that it is pre-cancerous condition. Does it mean that it could be cancer? /I do get cancer if it doesn't cure with steroids?/It may ...

I had a suspicious bump show up literally overnight on the top of my forearm. A friend said it looked like Basal cell skin cancer, so I immediately went to the dermatologist to have it looked at a...

I have a picture of it (unfortunately his is wear a shirt, but the mass is visible) if that would help. The current (overworked) doctor glibly said - oh just think of it as an extra pillow. I don...

I recently started Efudex treatment on my face. Four days into the program I am experiencing a swollen lymph gland in my jaw area. Is this normal?

1234567Prev /