Skin Cancer

I have a red sore appearing thing on the back of my neck now and I am worried it is something worse. I noticed it after my haircut a week ago and it has not went away. I attached a picture of the s...

Reference ID 423277 So I have an updated picture as we said, of my mole. Bare in mind that I did not take the picture from the same distance so it might be closer or further away depending on th...

Sometime this year, a very dark brown (almost black) spot appeared on the sole of my foot. It essentially came out of nowhere and I didn't think anything of it for months because I thought it was a...

My husband has been unwell for the lat 15 months (exahustion). Lots of research done; nothing found except gallstones. Gallbladder was removed. He was unable to work for one full year. After GB sur...

I am diagnosed with BXO (Balanitis xerotica obliterans ). I read that it is pre-cancerous condition. Does it mean that it could be cancer? /I do get cancer if it doesn't cure with steroids?/It may ...

1234567Prev /