Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1040): Too many connections in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 32 Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 39 Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 41 Warning: mysqli_fetch_all() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 43 Skin Tags | Ask The Doctor

Skin Tags

Hi, I've just found a skin tag like grown on my Perineum I'm female.

My dads lips started getting swollen all of a sudden, He only took antihistamines and it went away for sometime and came back well from this picture you can see it, I want to know if you have an id...

I have a skin tag on my back that has grown slowly over the last few years to now it is roughly the size of a Brazil nut. It causes me discomfort if I don't sit down or lay down in a certain positi...

Keep having spots coming on my Body in 2 that will then scab and cause scaring without being touched. All over my body. Look like big holes in my skin

I have skin tags under my tongue, red dots on tongue, and my tongue is scalloped. The back of my throat looks yellowish. This has been this way for a while I did go to the emergency room a while ag...

1234567Prev /