Skin Tags

I have a small red bump on my mid stomach and i popped it and it has been bleeding almost non stop for about 13 or so hours. every time it does stop bleeding, the slightest movement of the bandage ...

My son is just under 6 months old, and was born with a small skin tag on the front of his left ear. He has no hearing problems and is very healthy, but I am concerned that because of the tag, he m...

Hi , My aunt moved into our house one year ago . About 6 months after she moved in , she experienced "bug bite" but there is no wound. She claimed that the bug follows everywhere she go...

I have a small skin tag under my right arm, just above my arm pit. I tried to cut it off with a small pair of toe nail clippers but only cut some of it off, not all of it. Before I cut it off I p...

Good evening Doctor I am Ambi from India. Please tell me how to improve my skin light and how to save from pimples

1234567Prev /