Sleep Apnea

I use a sleep appliance for sleep apnea. It works very well. The doctor is recommending a biofinisher. I am 65. Says it will help move the teeth where they should. Is this a useful plan?

Don't have sleep apnea but I want to use a cpap machine because I read some research that cpap machines are good for the hippocampus part of the brain. I was wondering if it is safe to use one even...

I take ativan , melatonin and trazadone for sleep. I am taking metronidazol for an infection. Is it safe to take or should I stop the metronidazol along with the other meds. 350 mgs Trazodone ...

I am pre-diabetic. Since July of 2014, I have had four fasting blood sugar tests, with the last one being on 12/21/15. The results: 110, 114, 89, 119. I have also had four tests for A1c: 5....

So ever since I was little I have always had a hard time falling asleep in other people's houses. but as I've gotten older its gotten worse. I will be up wide awake for at least 3 hours while every...

123456Prev /