Sleep Disorders

I have trouble falling asleep and when i do i only sleep for an hr our sonat a time. This has been happening forvaround 4-6 weeks now. And i am getting very tired of this

I did some meth lastnight. Last time i did some was around midnight. I do have anxiety attacks every now and then. And thats what it feels like now. Is it possibly the meth from late lastnight yet...

Hi, I am taking one venlafaxine 150 mg and one lithium SR 400 in morning and during night i am taking one lithium SR 200 + 7.5 mg Mirtazapine. I had sleeping problem and also was suicidal thoug...

I just had to move out of my Home so it would be the best interest for my children . My attorney advise me as soon as I moved out we can address the issues with the kids. Our biggest concerns...

I have not slept for three months since my mother passed away. I was prescribed a Restoril three months ago but it's not working and I'm getting maybe 1 to 2 hours of sleep at night and that's not...

1234567Prev /