Smoking Cessation

I am a 22 year old white male who has never been smoker and has never smoked. Been around second hand smoke throughout my life, even as a young kid. My occupation is a firefighter who started a yea...

Hi there. As ashamed as I am to type this, I need some advice. I am 19 years old, I have been addicted to street speed (amphetamine) for about 3 years now. My regular dose was 1-2 tabs a day for th...

Hi I smoked 3 hits of weed on April 24 and I just had a hair test done and they took it from my arm pit should I be worried

Wife is on bupropion for smoking cessation starting in January wants a separation/ divorce less than 90 days later

Grandparents smoke very frequently in home when baby is not around but still in living spaces where baby will stay the night and play. Is this dangerous at all? 5 month old. They smoke in garage wh...

1234567Prev /