Sore Throat

There is a white ulcer / canker sore on the right side of my throat (when looking at it). That side of my throat is red. It hurts in general but mild. I feel thirsty all the time but drinking doesn...

I have a white sore (not mucus, similar to a canker sore) on the right side of my throat. It isn't on the back of my throat so I ruled out a sore throat. This is the first time it has happened to...

My tonsils are inflamed and I have thick non-infected mucus, but otherwise feel completely in good health. This has been going on since Friday night/Saturday. Will it go away on it's own or should ...

Hello, my sister was diagnosed with Klebsiella pneumoniae in her throat last week. She has been feeling unwell since April, when she had a severe sore throat. She has been taking antibiotics for...

Hi I am 21 years old male, today is the fourth day I have had pain in my throat which is mainly when I swallow and yawn (I don't really have any pain outside swallowing or yawning maybe very slight...

1234567Prev /