Spinal Fracture

Let me preface this question, I am an incredible anxious person and I am asking this question to ease a paranoid fear that I fully acknowledge is probably irrational. Yesterday I stood up while...

I recently had an MRI of my C Spine for a pinched nerve in my neck. One of the findings listed was "maxillary sinus disease". I am very concerned about this finding. I dont have any s...

Why did my chiropractic doctor call my 5.4 mm retrolisthesis a fracture. And what grade would a 5.4 mm retrolisthesis be in the L1-L2 area. And why was i told i had to have surgery?

Hi doctor I have cervical spindolysis and disc buldges at C4-C5and C5-C6. From last few days i am feeling heaviness in spine and some fluctuations in spine. Can you tellme why. 7I am 27 years ...

Are there noninvasive treatments for spinal stenosis & bulging discs that have begun impacting the nerves in the spine? I am unable to lift my big toe, intermitent numbness,&difficulty flex...

1234567Prev /