Spinal Fracture

Could you interpret my MRI report? (in layman's terms) Sublux or aggressive bony lesion is seen. Mild left convex curvature of lumbar spine. At L5 there is loss of T2 signal within the inte...

50 yr old very active woman lower back goes in and out over years but more frequently lately and as of last 3 weeks - non stop mri shows: 1. Moderate far left lateral disk protrusion L3-4 with mod...

I am on Treatment of TB Spine since 10 months. now i have pain in my hole body from last 15 days. I feel very weakness and not able to walk. i want to share with you some lab reports. Is this poss...

Hello sir, My grandfather is 70 years old. He started getting back pain and problems while walking and using his hands. After consulting a doctor in kolkata we found that his L4-L5 vertebrates hav...

I got hurt at work 8 months ago. The injury was thought to be to my shoulder, but after running test, it showed to be a mild buldging disc. Today my steps were wet and i fell down them. My slipped ...

1234567Prev /