Spinal Fracture

Hi, Dr. Sharman. The end of my tailbone/top of my buttcrack seems to have spilt, i poored rubbing alcohol on it and it stings really bad. I did a little research and it says it might be fungal rel...

Can a poorly performed lumbar puncture cause permanent paralysis? My father has recently undergone several lumbar punctures following acute myeloid leukaemia which had entered his CNS... He can now...

My chiropractor says I have a textbook definition of a herniated disc. He says with traction and manipulation, he can make the pain go away and get me back to normal. I am concerned about the injur...

Let me preface this question, I am an incredible anxious person and I am asking this question to ease a paranoid fear that I fully acknowledge is probably irrational. Yesterday I stood up while...

I recently had an MRI of my C Spine for a pinched nerve in my neck. One of the findings listed was "maxillary sinus disease". I am very concerned about this finding. I dont have any s...

1234567Prev /