Stiff Neck

My 15 year old son has a pain on the right side of his neck outside the throat, that came on rather suddenly (about a half hour time span). The spot hurts to touch and makes a crunching noise when ...

Hello i am '- years old; ( years ago i was hit by an out of control motorbike; i was a pedistrain; i had some injury to my neck right shoulder and 4 broken ribs; 1 rib has never mended properly; i ...

I am having lymph nodes swollen in neck which are painful from the past 2 weeks. I get high fever and shivers but i dont have any sour throat or rashes. I have seen a doctor and done 3 tests - 1: C...

Hello. Over the last 3 days I have developed a pain on the right side of my neck, below my jaw bone. It is painful to the touch or when I turn my head to the right. Yesterday my lower back teeth...

For the past three months, I have had a pretty bad pain in my neck, only when I turn my head to the right. I have had no relief from massage, physio or chiropractic care. The only thing that wil...

1234567Prev /