Stomach Flu

Hi Doctor, within the last year I have been getting stomach pain/upset which seems to be getting more regular. I do notice it gets worse if my diet isn't as good as I would like it to be. It would ...

I had a cough an really sore throat felt like my glands were swollen My throat got better but I continued to have the horrible cough Then a week later I became really nauseous an sensitive to s...

Hi, I am 15. I have been having persisting nausea for the past 3 days and nothing that I use to try and treat it is working. I have recently come back from a trip from Ireland on Monday and that's ...

My little sister recently had gotten sick and we thought it was a normal flu, she is still sick. she gets really hot once and a while, she "gets sick" almost immediately after eating some...

Is there a reason why Imodium would NOT be prescribed for someone who has diarrhea? My son was in the ER yesterday with high fever (102) vomiting (acute) and diarrhea (also acute). They gave him m...

1234567Prev /