Stroke

My father had a series of strokes and is bleeding on both sides of the brain. He is somewhat aware but cant talk or swallow so the sent him home fot at home hospice. Question - is this the normal ...

My mom is 77 years old. She is 130 pounds and 5 ft 2 ins tall. She leads an active life. She is on medication for cholesterol, diabetes and hypertension. Her most recent blood work show that al...

I was wondering if you'd be able to tell if it is more likely that my grandfather suffered from a seizure or stroke? He was convulsing in his sleep and seemed unresponsive. My uncle called the ambu...

Did what happened to me in my symptoms mean I had a stroke or a migraine headache?

I had a stroke in May 2015. I have multiple issues. 1: my hand "fell asleep" and is not improving as is the left side of my mouth and lips 2: All medications cause my uvula to swell so I ...

1234567Prev /