Sunburn

Hello, I was wondering whether you would be able to assist me with an issue Ive had regarding inflammation on my face for the past few years. In June 2009 I accidentally got sunburned on consecutiv...

I just got back from a trip in the Middle East where I got a lot of sun exposure, and when I got back, started noticing white spots on my chest and upper arm (left). They appeared in spots that itc...

I have a sunburn and have been treating it with solarcaine with aloe.and aloe vera gel. but the redness is still there and my skin is dry. I dont want to have any sun damage from this, what should ...

My feet are sunburnt but it's a blotchy looking sunburn. I had my shoes off but I put on sunblock (obviously didn't help). And my feet are stinging. Any help or suggestions? Thank you

I got a pretty bad sunburn 4days ago on my back and face my face doesn't hurt, but my back has been killing me I have used aloe, but it didn't seem to help much now there is a liquid dripping down ...

1234567Prev /