Tendinitis

About 3 months ago I started having numbness in my upper right leg. I then discovered a very sore spot in the back of my right leg, at the top of my hamstring. I discovered that if I massaged a...

I hit the inside of my wrist while working on a tractor on the end of a bolt. Almost immediately a lump appeared. Moving my fingers doesn't hurt but flexing my wrist does, a lot. The inside of my ...

I have had tendonitis for about 2 years now. My knee is in excruciating pain. I have tried Physical therapy for 2 months but it did not do anything for my knee. I am 16 years old. I feel like I hav...

Hi, I am a 32-year-old male with a repetitive stress injury of some form in my left wrist. Prior to the injury, I had been a semiprofessional guitar player, typed constantly for work, and also play...

I recently was working on a stapler and stapled my thumb, it barely bled but when I was stapled, I stapled myself in the crease of my thumb and now is sore and I can't move it, idk if it's my tende...

1234567Prev /