Tendinitis

MRI results shows mild undersurface fraying of central disc of TCFF. Will this heal on its own or need to be repaired surgically?

My girlfriend (34 years old, slender build) has R shoulder pain - she has limited passive ROM in flexion and external rotation with muscle guarding. Internal rotation is not painful. Another prob...

HI I was diagnosed with De quervains tendinitis on my right thumb the Dr. gave me a cortizone shot but this I woke up this morning and the pain is 10 times worse. He did tell me it would take up to...

Is there any chance whatsoever of grafting, transplanting, or otherwise recreating the index finger's superficialis tendon (of my left hand), despite an extremely long passage of time? I believe...

I was told i had patellar tendonitis a week back. I was suffering for 2 months until I couldfinally talk to my doctor. I was given voltaren gel, a cho pat i think its called and biofreeze. However...

1234567Prev /