Tendinitis

My girlfriend (34 years old, slender build) has R shoulder pain - she has limited passive ROM in flexion and external rotation with muscle guarding. Internal rotation is not painful. Another prob...

HI I was diagnosed with De quervains tendinitis on my right thumb the Dr. gave me a cortizone shot but this I woke up this morning and the pain is 10 times worse. He did tell me it would take up to...

Is there any chance whatsoever of grafting, transplanting, or otherwise recreating the index finger's superficialis tendon (of my left hand), despite an extremely long passage of time? I believe...

I was told i had patellar tendonitis a week back. I was suffering for 2 months until I couldfinally talk to my doctor. I was given voltaren gel, a cho pat i think its called and biofreeze. However...

About 3 months ago I started having numbness in my upper right leg. I then discovered a very sore spot in the back of my right leg, at the top of my hamstring. I discovered that if I massaged a...

1234567Prev /