Tennis Elbow

Hello I have injured both of my elbows in the media UCL area but my left is the worst this past November allowing people to practice a twisting armbar in Jiu Jitsu/Judo I have been doing it a long ...

So I was out skating yesterday with a friend, we were going downhill. He jumps off his board and it slides under mine and my board locks up launching me to the ground. I had time to prepare for the...

Hey, I wanna start this off by saying that I am a male freshman in high school who doesn't have PE this year and I tend to spend a lot of time on the computer for fun. For the first time ever, I...

Dear Doctor! I'm fifteen and recently discovered that when I do pushups there is a clicking sound in my left elbow. I think it's not the gas building up in the joint. I can feel that a tendon or...

Does epsom salt CAUSE swelling? I wrapped my elbow w/ a clothe woaked in epsom salt. when i woke up, my whole arm and hand were very swollen.

1234Prev /