Testicular Cancer

Hello. I have had testicular pain lasting for about a month. My doctor prescribed antibiotics, which did not help. Could you help me diagnose it?

I had testicular cancer about 2 and half years ago and I've been feeling pain in my other testicle but have been checking it everyday and can't feel anything what are the chances that it Is testicu...

Hi, I got my door lock changed this morning. Since the door had some non-matching parts, this guy had to start welding. I did move away, but not too far, so that I could keep an eye on what he was ...

Hi there, My boyfriend just told me that he has a lump underneath his testicles and also he periodically suffers from sharp pains in his lower belly. He said he's had the lump 5years ago too but t...

On and off I get this weird "discomfort" in my right lower groin/testicle, it is hard to pinpoint the exact location. It only seems to happen when it gets very hot outside, it almost feel...

1234567Prev /