Testicular Cancer

Hi, I got my door lock changed this morning. Since the door had some non-matching parts, this guy had to start welding. I did move away, but not too far, so that I could keep an eye on what he was ...

Hi there, My boyfriend just told me that he has a lump underneath his testicles and also he periodically suffers from sharp pains in his lower belly. He said he's had the lump 5years ago too but t...

On and off I get this weird "discomfort" in my right lower groin/testicle, it is hard to pinpoint the exact location. It only seems to happen when it gets very hot outside, it almost feel...

I have little pain in my testicals for 3 days . i want to know the possible reasins for that pain.can you help me?

I have a small lumb type growth in my scrotum .. however doesn't seem its connected with my testes .. also there is no pain in it .. could it be any serious issue ? have attached a image for the sa...

1234567Prev /