Thyroid Disorders

Hi, I stopped taking my thyroid medication, 25mcg eltroxin, on Friday with my doctors blessing as it was making me very nervous and anxious. This went away once I stopped taking them. However, f...

My mother is 88 years old. On 1/17/2017, her TSH is 5.830 UIU/ml, Free Thyroxine is 2.21 NG/DL, Reverse T3 is 58.6 ng/dL, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies is 72 IU/ml; Thyroglobulin Antibody 1.3 IU/...

46 male, smoker...went into local clinic to have the doctor check my TSH level because I feIt have hyperthyroidism. He didn't ask why, symptoms , nor did he examine me. I told him I was taking add...

Hello...i have been off my thyroid meds for follow up thyroid cancer screening since 9/11. I took 4mci of radioactive iodine at noon on 10/10 in preparation for my whole body scan on Thurs 10/13. ...

I'm trying to identify some pain in the lower front of my neck. It's just left of the Adam's apple and just about an inch above my collar bone.

1234567Prev /