Thyroid Disorders

For a few years now I have been feeling very ill and gaining lots of weight. Hypothyroidism runs in my family but every time I've asked my doctor to run a test he only checks my TSH which he says i...

47 year old male high blood pressure little anxiety, for a about a month know I have gotten eczema on my hands that comes and goes, I also seem to get very tired and fatigued, and my legs feel kind...

For years I have taken Llevothyroxine at a 0.125 daily dose and I was getting along fine with that dose for a period of about 8 years. But, over the last year, I have been more tired than ever bef...

I was asked to get a series of tests done after complaining about allergy symptoms, i.e. swollen lips and hives. Doctor thought that they would be food related. We did a skin test for food allergie...

Started taking levothyroxine 50mg a day had awful side effects, all the symptoms of pms no periods these stopped, went to doctor reduced to 25mg had period few weeks later. Now T.S.H.overactive to...

1234567Prev /