Thyroid Nodules

Thyroid nodules: Hello, I had a thyroid ultrasound that found nodules on both lobes. The right has 4 nodules - 8×6mm, 19x15mm, 11x6x7mm at the isthmus, and 6x4x3. They are noted as solid ...

Was having issues with severe drops in low blood pressure. Had a ultrasound on carotid arteries they found a bruit and incidentally a thyroid noduld. Had a fna and got biopsy results back but don't...

I had a mammogram done and the radiologist report was 4.5 mm nodular density in left breast midline. So now I made appointments for diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound. What does this mean? I am te...

I went in to my doctor complaining of excessive sweating and asked her to check my thyroid levels and do some other tests (I have a thyroid nodule). We just got the results back and she said my cho...

My left side of neck is swollen for 6 months, had a scan they couldnt do a biopsy but said i had a patcy thyroid and i was told to keep and eye on it, now my face is swollen, i have some lumps beh...

1234567Prev /