Thyroid Nodules

Hello, I have a question regarding lymph nodes in the neck. On the left side of my neck I have a small lump which I'm not sure of whether it's a superficial lump or a lymph node. I asked a docto...

I have a lump on the left side of my throat near my thyroid. I've had what I think is tendinitis in my elbow and behind my shoulder for a couple months along with stiffness of my neck. I was treate...

Thyroid nodules: Hello, I had a thyroid ultrasound that found nodules on both lobes. The right has 4 nodules - 8×6mm, 19x15mm, 11x6x7mm at the isthmus, and 6x4x3. They are noted as solid ...

Was having issues with severe drops in low blood pressure. Had a ultrasound on carotid arteries they found a bruit and incidentally a thyroid noduld. Had a fna and got biopsy results back but don't...

I had a mammogram done and the radiologist report was 4.5 mm nodular density in left breast midline. So now I made appointments for diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound. What does this mean? I am te...

1234567Prev /